Dad cutting the turkey while Chas waits patiently.
Chas in his cool hat.
Playing with his stuffed animals.
Mmmm...milk.
Chas is thankful for Harley.
Since Nick did not have to work he was able to help get Chas ready for bed and partake in the storytime portion of the routine. It started out, well, look how cute!
But then interest seemed to fade...
But he was still having fun!
Meat is a new entity for Nicholas. Knowing that he is not a huge fan, I showed him how to make it taste a little better!
(Several of you have mentioned that you do not know how to leave a comment! All you need to do is go to the bottom of the post you want to comment on and click on the brown word comments. Type your comment in the box, select your posting choice (you can choose anonymous) and then click publish your comment. We love knowing what you think of our little family!)
2 comments:
Why is Mary such a dork?
I think Nicholas is so cute and I love seeing him in these videos. I cannot wait to get to the computer to see the new pics....good job, Mary! Hmmm....I wonder who "anonymous" is? Perhaps Uncle Aaron could help us sove the mystery?????? Love you guys!...Grammmy Kofira
Post a Comment