12.14.2008

Activities

So this weekend started off as usual...knew my Mom was home so woke up at 7 in the morning...played for a bit and then she kept me to a schedule and made me nap. Good thing I have my belly button to lull me to sleep.




Then my folks decided to take me for a sleigh ride! Since it was outside they made me bundle up and wear this silly hat. I don't get it...I heard Daddy complaining about getting all bundled...something about how he could be wearing shorts and a t-shirt.


This was a fake tree.


This is Bob.



Here we are on the sleigh ride! I was a little confused because I thought there would be snow, but instead we went around the parking lot. However, I still had a lot of fun.


Afterward we ordered Chinese take-out. I discovered that I love lo mien... even if I did throw up a little later.


Mommy got a new mug from Gwelf the Elf (did you know he visits her school, too?!?!). She let me practice drinking water from it. I am starting to get the hang of it.

No comments: