12.08.2008

As of late...

Much to tell, much to say! I have been quite busy! As of late I have learned how to feed the cat (just trying to show my Mom and Dad that I am responsible).


I have helped my Mom make a pinata for school. I got to stir the paste, hand her pieces of newspaper, and play with the balloon. First it goes up...

WOW! It comes down!

(Thanks to Grammy I am excel at the skill of stirring.)


I have learned how to make a hat out of a diaper!



I have set up my Christmas tree so Santa can come and visit. (It kinda makes me a little nervous so I am very gentle with my tree. One of these days I will get nice and close to it but for now I will stay close to Mom and let her help me.)


And I have learned how to shop at Best Buy. Good stuff!

No comments: