The morning started right off with opening presents!
Super excited over dinosaur train...
Not so much with the book...
I believe the exact words were, "A lion book. I think we should put this one in the fire." and he kindly set it to the side...ha ha!
Balloon fun!
Chas was told not the peek for the last gift...
"Oh! I LOVE these things!"
And the next two hours of the morning were spent with geotrax!
We make him smile all the time...he has taken to this "smile pose" after I click about 5 pics in a row, ha ha!
Off with Mom for a bit of shopping.
And train riding!
Birthday lunch...
"Battery check" game with Dad before he goes to work...
After a short nap...guess what we did...ha ha...luckily I have to admit that it is kinda fun!
Told you...a cheese pose...
New bathtub crayons!
3 year olds brush their own teeth...
Good night!
Chas: "Mommy...I want to have my birthday again tomorrow!"
No comments:
Post a Comment