ACK....check out the ocean cruiser in the distance...
PBJ/Juice break!
Off to dinner! Nice and awake...
5 minutes in...not so awake...
Marked calendar...August 5th, 2010...the 1st time ever Chas has slept through dinner...
We're talking down for the count...this photo was taken from under the table...and yes, we used a napkin as a blanket!
He did manage to open his eyelids for my ice cream treat...barely...he would close his eyes as he ate.
Day Two...Nick and Chas are waaaaay out across the tide pool...
Going back...not so fun after we realized that the water was FILLED with huge crabs, tons of starfish, sand dollars, and jellyfish.
The only person I know who would find a DD coffee delightful on the beach on a 95 degree day...
Back home to keep on celebrating! Cookies in the mail...he ate one and remarked, 'Dad! This is goooood!" Thanks Aunt Lisa!
After attending two parties this weekend, Chas has decided that we should always tie balloons to our chairs, wear party hats, and sing Happy Birthday when we eat...sounds good to me!
Playdate with Madison!
2 comments:
Fun:) Miss you all!
aaaww...these ocean pictures are GREAT! Chas is looking so big :) and what an adorable one of him and Madison...I need a copy of that one and one of Nick holding up the coffee on the beach ! I love it ~ an 8 X 10 will do....Can't wait until we can come down and spend time with you guys at the beach...I'm gonna start a dream/money jar tomorrow just for that!
Post a Comment