4.04.2014

Tooth #5

April 4, 2014   8:15p.m.
Chas has a wiggly tooth.  Dangling ready to be pulled wiggly tooth. He does not want to wiggle it. Tells me later the plan was to keep waking up at night to open his mouth so in the morning it would fall out and be in a pile of drool--his words, not mine. It was leaning forward.  I decided I better snap a pic before his smile changed.

 April 4, 2014 8:45p.m.
Bedtime. Brushing Chas' teeth. Told him not to worry, I would not brush his tooth because I knew he was scared about it falling out. Oops.  As I was brushing he goes "Wait! And spits out the tooth." I thought he was mad but he looks at me and says "AWESOME!" He continued to say how he hopes he gets $4.99 because he wants to buy gems for Clash of Clans (or Crash of Clams as he tends to say, ha ha!). Anyway, my baby is growing up! Here's the new smile...still the cutest boy on the planet!
 Aunt Nancy--tooth pillow sure is getting lots of use!

No comments: