11.09.2011

Stories...

I have been bad at documenting all the adorable things Chas says on a daily basis...here are two cute stories from today.

Dad got Chas dressed for school. Chas had picked out gray dress pants, plaid shirt and train vest. After he was dressed he asked, "Dad...do I look handstom?" (Yes, with a T)

Chas loves to play Lego StarWars and I love to pretend that I am completely Wii illiterate. I am always saying to him "I can't help...I do not know how to play" but am always commenting "Wow! You know how to change players!?" or "How did you do that?" to support him playing independently. Well he got me good. He was telling me how to open a door and I was acting very impressed as I truly did not know how to do it. Maybe 5 minutes later he said, "Mom? Can you hold this and push this button until you get on that guy?" I did and then he told me to hit the under button. I do sometimes help as it is tricky to operate the remote and the nun-chuck thing. But would'nt you know it...I did what I was impressed by earlier. I said, "Why did you need me to do that?" and he replied, "Oh. I was just showing you." :)

No comments: