9.11.2011

Round One of September Fun

Snuggled up ready for bed...

It's a pirate...


It's FLASH!

It's Flash the Pirate!

Madison, Chas and Savannah...

This started out as a neat, organized game...

And then Chas added his own spin on things...



The living room was clean and neat. I decided to work on my lesson plans and checked on Chas 5 minutes later...


Ikea Trip!


This is the face I get EVERY time I pull out the camera. So this is what I have...



His new easel to work on his letters!

Checking out preschool...

Learning how to use Daddy's new computer...

Yesterday Nick mowed the lawn. Chas did, too. Chas followed Nick around the ENTIRE time...Nick went up, Chas went up. Nick went around, Chas went around. It was adorable!



Then Chas needed a little break.



Our newly landscaped tree...

Trying to get a decent photo of my boys has become quite the challenge...


Still chipping away searching for dinosaur bones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super cute pics! ;-) tellyrose