5.08.2011

Mother's Day 2011






Some cute comments from Chas this past week:

"Mom...can we go find that website that that spider built?" (He is currently calling all spider webs websites.

Chas and I were discussing his chore chart. He earns can earn 5 stickers a day (Feeding Harley, Eating his food, Going to sleep in his bed, Picking up his toys and listening the 1st time (we have yet to get a sticker for that one).) At the end of the week he gets a dime for each sticker. We were talking about how we will save a dime, give a dime to God, and then spend the rest. A few minutes went by and he said, "But how do we get the money WAY up HIGH to give it to Jesus?" I chatted with him how we will give it to the Church because Jesus will tell them what to do with it. A few more minutes went by, "How do we get the money into our hearts since Jesus lives in there?" . I love his little mind!

No comments: