12.29.2009

New Hampshire

Tons of fun in Grammy's Hampshire!

Christmas morning...breakfast with my Bumpa...

Then gift time! Good work, Santa!


Then time to just have fun!

Play with Patch...

Play with Dad and Grammy on the Gator...

Meet the horses...

Ok...so I borrowed a coat...I think I look good despite the fact that it is a girls!

Walked down to see the chickens...

Yum-O! Eggs!


Luckily it was cold enough in NH to freeze the pond, so it was time to ice skate!
Maike and Nick helped out Jackie by lacing her skates...me and Pop gave encouraging words!

Dad taught me how to make snow angels...

Proof that Mom, too, braved the cold!



Making ice cream!

Then it was time for the loooong trek back...good thing for chicken nuggets!

I got a little silly!

Immediately when we arrived I decided the lawn needed to be mowed so of course I took charge before even going inside!

3 comments:

My Army Brats and Me said...

whos dog is that?

My Army Brats and Me said...

love the outfit thats from me:)

campclookeys said...

looks like everyone had a grand time, glad you guys got to do all those things...:)