8.03.2009

A year in review-Click the link

Click on link below to view a 7 minute video of the past year...
Sorry the pictures are fast...had to fit them into one song!

Chas 2008-2009

Happy Birthday to our little guy! You are growing up so quickly! Mommy and Daddy love you tons! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great video! He has changed so much this past year... he is too precious! Happy Birthday!!!!
The Roses

Anonymous said...

Your baby is now a little boy! He looks so mature with his new haircut! Time flies! It seems like yesterday when you were expecting. We really miss you guys! Sarah and Ben start school on Mon.. My baby is gone. It seems they are outgrowing me much faster than I am outgrowing them. Good thing Daryl is taking him the first day, I would be a mess. Send pics of the house it looks great from the little I saw.
kteed@live.com

love you
kristen daryl sarah and ben

m said...

He makes his Auntie Darby proud. Love him and love you both. xoxo darby