I told Harley that AN and UJ were coming but she didn't seem to get too excited.
She sure did love it when they got here though, she was all over them.
It was so fun just to hang out and get to know them better!
I didn't want to do it but AN wanted to see me do my grrrrr thing...
They even took me out to dinner at HARPERS!
AN was kind enough to give me my first taste of diet coke.
Unfortunately, AN and UJ had to go but our week wasn't over!
Do I look ready to go to the PET STORE!!??
I got to see the kitties...
And birds...
And fish...
Of course, when we got home i got to have a pre bath snack, mmmmm peppermint!
Then Mom gave me a mohawk!
And who doesn't need a snack just before bed?
No comments:
Post a Comment